Each week, a parent volunteer will be needed to assist the teacher with a variety of tasks. At the beginning of the semester, the class coordinator will send out a Sign Up Genius to organize volunteers. Responsibilities are listed below.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to help arrange classroom toys and special activities for the day
- Tidy the room at the end of class and vacuum the rugs
- Assist other parents during “clean up” time.
- Provide healthy snack for the class (JHTC policy prohibits snacks containing nuts or peanut butter)
- Wipe tables before and after snack