Don’t miss out on the Co-Op experience! We still have a few spaces available for this September. School starts the week of September 8th! Don’t wait, book today!
- 1’s (2013 birthdays): MON, TUES OR FRI 9:30-11:30 AM
- 2’s (2012 birthdays): WED & THURS 9:30-11:30 AM (both sections have wait lists, but please consider Multi-age Monday PM or 3’s for older/bigger 2’s.)
- 3’s (2011 birthdays): WED 12:30-2:30 PM
- 3’s/4’s (2010-2011 birthdays): THURS 12:30-2:30 PM
- Multi-Age (mixed ages 0-5): MON OR TUES 12:30-2:30 PM
Back-to-School Night has been scheduled for WEDNESDAY, September 3rd at 7:30 PM in the big hall at Grace. Look forward to seeing you there!
Just a friendly reminder that tuition payments are due August 1st. Please share our program with friends, family and neighbors as we still have a few spaces available for the Fall (all age groups). Help spread the word!!! Thank you!
US MAIL: Correspondence and tuition payments should be mailed to the following address: Johns Hopkins Toddler Co-op, ATTN: REGISTRATION, c/o Grace Church, 8601 Valleyfield Road, Lutherville, MD 21093.
PAYPAL: Would you prefer to pay electronically? Please send an email to our VP of Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us at Co-Op for the Fall Semester! There are still openings available for all ages!
The Johns Hopkins Toddler Cooperative – Nurturing families since 1976:
- Parent-child program for preschoolers in Lutherville, MD
- Teacher-led classes with crafts, circle-time, music, free play, field trips and playground
- Separate classes for ages 0-5 meet once a week for 2 hours
- Parents attend and spend time with their child while making friendships of their own
- Volunteer-run, non-profit organization allows your input and keeps costs reasonable
This Saturday, May 24th, 8AM in the classrooms. We will be cutting and removing old area rugs in strips. We will need two helpers with trucks to take them to the dump.
Coffee and bagels served!
Join us this wednesday at Grace for the annual ICE CREAM SOCIAL! Make your own sundaes, story time and crafts. Fill the kids with sugar and let them tucker themselves out for an easy bedtime!
6-8PM at Grace Church. Big hall & the playground, weather permitting.
Bring friends, family and prospectives!
Space is still available in our Fall 2014-Spring 2015 School Year! Please tell friends, family and neighbors about our unique and special parent-child program–a great way for parents to stay involved while introducing little ones to a play-based school environment AND ALSO a great complement to part time drop off preschool for the older kids!
- 1’s (born in 2013): Monday AM, Tuesday AM, Friday AM
- 3’s (born in 2011): Wednesday PM
- 3′s/4′s (born in 2010-2011): Thursday PM
- Multi-age (Ages 0-5): Monday, Tuesday & Friday PM
Please visit the REGISTRATION PAGE to learn more!
Registration is open for returning and new JHTC families (April 15th). Please click on the registration tab from the menu bar to fill out your form! Takes less than 10 minutes. Can’t wait for you to join the Co-Op family!
We are moving Limepop Photos (class and student pictures) to the week of April 21st-25th, in hopes of better weather which means more opportunity for outside photos!
Limepop JHTC Info Form 2014 Revised
Please visit the Registration page for the registration letter, schedule, online form and paypal links. The form goes live at 8:00 AM on April 1st.
This is no joke 😉